Carrie Underwood By Chloe

I have decided to do facts and information about Carrie Underwood because she has written and sung some of my favorite songs. Most people that listen to a lot of country music will know a bit about her but if you don´t then you are about to.

Her full name is Carrie Marie Underwood, She was born on March 10th 1983 and is now 36. She has two older sisters Shanna and Stephanie and is happily married to Mike Fisher with two children. Her first child was born in 2005 this was a very important year and in 2018 she announced that her second baby boy was on the way. Like I said earlier 2005 was a big year you Carrie because she also won the 4 annual american idol and her first album the summer hearts album was released in fact almost  straight after she one the american idol. The Summer Hearts album was a massive booster to her career selling over 7 million copies.

Carrie Underwood is a massive inspiration to me and it would be a dream come true to hopefully meet her one day.

From Chloe

3 thoughts on “Carrie Underwood By Chloe”

1. Thanks Kezia! My favorite songs sung from her are. Church bells, Before he cheats, Renegade runaway, something bad, Church bells and heartbeat