Canada.

When I leave university I plan on making a a massive trip to a couple different countries but one of the ones that I am most excited for is Canada. I’m going to go with some of my rodeo friends. I am going to go over there and go to some of Canada’s rodeos because I have always wondered how their country runs them. And maybe this is only a possibility that I might compete in my event. But it’s mostly just to see the scenery and have the experience. Before I decided that it was a dream to go to a few different countries I thought maybe I could do it by myself but then I realized that I love the company of others and would enjoy my time over there a lot more if I go with some of my best friends. One of my best friends that also want to travel just the same as me is Pyper. I reckon visiting different countries teaches you a lot about life and being independent and in those areas you can only learn so much in at school.

2 thoughts on “Canada.”

1. Hi Chloe,

Canada has some breathtaking spots. Many years ago, I lived in Michigan and took a trip up to Canada. While we were there, we visited Niagra Falls; it is incredibly beautiful.
    Cross country and rodeos sound like so much fun. I hope you do get to go to Canada and enjoy these activities at sometime.

Ms. Fadler
    Independence, MO

1. Hi Traci
      Yes it is a dream in my life to go to a few different places in my life, and I red about Niagra falls in a book I read apparently it is beautiful but I would like to experience it for myself.
      -Chloe