My Blogging Experience

At first I felt that blogging was a bit boring but when I realised how to use the site properly I finally started to enjoy and settle down during blogging time and I ended up always so eager to complete and post a new thing. My favourite post so far has been one that I have recently posted about the Kaimanawa horses and their plight and rights in this country. I think one thing that really made this post a highlight for me is because it’s on a subject that I love and show a lot of interest in plus I know a lot about them so it made it really fun, exciting and simple to write because I didn’t have to put heaps and heaps of thought into it. One thing that made me realise how much love I share for my horse passion is when someone realised that just through a totally different subject they could realise how passionate I was about horses and their plight just through my writing so that was quite inspiring to realise. But things may not always be as simple as they are written on you screen it about reading between the lines while reading your own work and other people’s and I have realised that this is something that I need to work on while I am reading work. And before jumping to the gun to aim at the writer make sure you definitely know the point you want to get back across to them. And make sure that it was worth it.
-Chloe Ruddle

16 thoughts on “My Blogging Experience”

1. Um yes some very hard challenges for me were getting set up and yes at the start blogging was very boring for me also.

-Chloe

1. i felt the same way when i first started blogging but some times i still thing its boring but im glad you think its not

1. Thanks Colin

I no longer think it’s boring but it’s kinda hard to get into it especially if you are a boy and would rather be outside paying and active game I’m sporty as well so id rather be outside playng a game but i li,e blogging to.

-Chloe

2. Blogging was ok for me, what do you mean by horses rights I didn’t know that horses had rights.

1. trg0438 Hi

Um yes they do they have rights just like us they deserve to be free and they have the right to be free because we are the ones that let them be free or broken in they have the right to be here and it’s not fair that they are being culled. What are your thoughts?? Id love to know and any question are fine.

-Chloe

1. Hi Rafeal!
      Yes I will
      And when I leave OIS school I will probably continue to blog because now I love it.
      -Chloe

3. Hi Chloe My name is Bristol! I noticed that you wrote a post about horses. I love horses and I ride them at a friends ranch. What is your horses name, what kind of horse is it, boy or girl, do you live on a ranch? Sorry so many questions. come visit my blog, https://afascinatingblogbybristol20.edublogs.org
    really hope we can talk more about your horse.

1. Hi Bristol! Yes I definitely have a horse!
      Her name is sugar she is a chestnut mare 14.3 hand high. and no but I live on a horse farm and I have three horses but sugar is my main one.
      I do rodeo I am a junior barrel racer and show so much love for rodeo but I don’t really have a courage to share that I do it because it hurts me when people say that it cruel because they really don’t have a clue because they are just outsider looking in on us.
      -Chloe

4. Hi Chloe!
    I liked your post about your blogging experience. I wasn’t too sure about blogging when I first started, either. It was difficult to find things to write about at first, but it became easier when I focused on topics I feel passionate about, like teaching 🙂 I agree that it can be a challenge to read between the lines and fully understand what a writer is saying, whether on their own blog or in the comment section. It’s much harder to gather someone’s intentions or feelings in writing than in person, don’t you think so?
    Great post 🙂
    ~ Hailey (a commenter from the USA in the Student Blogging Challenge)

1. Hi Hailey!
      Yes it is much easier in person but as the blogging has gone on i have gotten much better at reading in between the lines and catching onto their feelings through their writing it becomes much easier the more you read.
      -Chloe

5. Hello, Chloe. It is great that you are passionate about the Kaimanawa horses. I have had an interest in horses for many years and owned a horse when I was younger. I’m glad you are enjoying your blogging experiences. I think the most difficult step is deciding what to write about. If you are passionate about the topic, the writing is much easier. It is fun to get lost in the research and the writing. I hope you will continue blogging and reading other blogs as well.

1. Hi Dr. Rhonda Truitt
      Yes it is always a struggle to me to think about something to write about because I never know. With the wild horses post it was so easy to know what to write about because I had been reading some of Kelly Wilson’s books and because of the amount of wild horses in the country that they were in in the book it made me very devastated and the through the roof amount of them, it just put me in a bit of shock and I thought to myself I can make a difference all I need to do is raise my hand and say my peace.
      -Chloe